Posted on April 19, 2011 at 1:27 PM by Global Reach
· 4-H Leaders – Penn Prize Winners
· Worked with 4-H’ers and their families in many different ways that help youth explore, learn about and help their community.
· Ernie has been a long time supporter of many youth involved with livestock projects and has served as the coach of the Madison County 4-H Livestock Judging Team for many years.
· Ernie & Paula have also dedicated many hours to various aspects of the Iowa State Fair (Erinie serves as the superintendent of the Swine Barn at the ISF while Paula can be credited as one of the integral persons that started “Little Helping Hands Farm” – a.k.a. – Little hands on the farm at the ISF.
· Along with working with many different 4-H families in their community they have been great supporters of many youth, county and state wide.