Posted on March 31, 2011 at 12:19 PM by Global Reach
Cass County is honored to induct LaVon Eblen as its 2004 member of the Iowa 4-H Hall of Fame. LaVon has spent many years supporting 4-H both as a volunteer and Extension staff member.
• Served as Home Economist in Cass County.
• Served as County Extension Education Director in Audubon County until her retirement.
• Continues to serve as a valuable resource in Cass County
• Serves as a County Fair Judge
• Works part time at KJAN 1220 AM in Atlantic – she is always very eager to plug 4-H and Extension programs on her shows.
• Volunteers to teach workshops for 4-H members, leaders, judges, etc.
• Teaches Managing Pressures program to middle school youth.
• Is a Cass County Master Gardener; organized Garden Seminar and helps with the Discovery Garden at the Cass County Fairgrounds
Thank you, LaVon, for all you have done and continue to do for 4-H!