Posted on March 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM by Global Reach
Scott County 4-H History
- human resource services
- sliding fee scale/scholarship/tuition responsibilities
- recreation programs
- academic programs
- enrichment programs
- day-to-day operational responsibilities
- training and professional development
- assessment and evaluation
- resource development/special project funds
- Lead the out of school time administrative team through continual refinement of the collaborative’s mission, vision, values, philosophies and frameworks that are responsive to new research and evidence-based practices;
- Provide training and professional development to staff at all levels to ensure systematic, intentional educational experiences that make certain the out of school time model is carried out with philosophical and empirical fidelity; and
- Assess, evaluate and document the process and products of out of school time programs, and lead stakeholder analysis of this information to continuously improve practice.
- Our professional staff provide high-quality enrichment programs daily at a number of the 19 out of school program sites. We believe that in addition to the hands-on experiences that help youth develop knowledge, social, personal and career skills, we also act as models to out of school time staff members. In order to create the best systems for out of school time, we are on the ground level where youth development happens as “embedded leaders” who model exceptional practice, coach out of school time staff members and focus on daily continuous improvement.
Early Scott County 4-H’er Gives Lifetime of Service to Agriculture
Worked in Scott County
WHO Radio Called
Retirement Included Writing
See Herb’s Records in Person or Online
Lived the 4-H Pledge
County and Club Records Tell 4-H History
Club Historian Books Give Details
Achievement Show as Family Event
He Built It, They Came
Keppy Learns to Lead in 4-H; Advances to USDA
4-H in Scott County – Mid 1950’S
Volunteer Leaders Donate Farm and Funds
Family Reunion Chatter Covers Scott 4-H Memories
Visit the Scott County 4-H Website.
To make a donation to the Scott County Endowment through the Iowa 4-H Foundation, click this button. Then select Scott County in the far right column (My 4-H County) and complete the gift information.